21 October 2008

Chocolate Brownies

Yummy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
So the other day I decided to make Chocolate Fudge Brownies. It was my first attempt and I was pretty impressed with the results.
The recipe will stay a secret, because I'm going to work on it a little more and make it fully mine! It was fairly simple to make, and I enjoyed every minute of it, including watching it bake haha.
My new ratties are arriving on Monday, and I'm so excited! Poor Orlith is incredibly bored, since Xeon is rather old and just wants to sleep and cuddle. She's going to be so relieved to have friends to tumble about with, but I'm not sure what to do while they're still growing. The new bubs will be too small for the large cage, and if they're anything as sneaky as Orlith was, they'll soon find they can fit through the bars...thats if Orlith doesnt show them herself! LOL!
I took a few photos of my babies, so here are a few of the ones I liked:
Orlith
Xeon
"Mommy watcha doin'?!?" (blurry Orlith-nose)

More photos can be seen under "Recent Pics" slideshow...

No comments:

Post a Comment