08 February 2009

Bonnie, Badger & Enya


Bonnie, Badger & Enya


Today was spent photographing a friend's pack of dogs: Bonnie, Badger & Enya.

It was a hot, sunny day, so location proved to be bit of a hassle as there was very few spots of shade for us to play but we did what we could, the dogs taking frequent water breaks (which I later knelt in all the dribbled puddles. Sigh. All in a day's work hehe).

The dogs were great, very well trained, if not too well trained. They never took their eyes off their beloved, but still gave me some awesome shots. Enya is the most recent addition to the pack, having being rescued from DARG. She's around 6 years old and has the most adorable temperment and really landed with her bum in the butter with her family!

So, before you all die of impatience (um, well I'd like to believe the anticipation is that strong ok!), photos:


Badger


Bonnie


Badger


Bonnie


Enya


Enya Paws


Enya Paws

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful dogs! I've always wanted a german shephard. My favorite is the first Enya Paws photo - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback :) There are more shots, but these are the ones I really liked :) Most of them look better in the large version, and of course I still need to widen my blog width so photos can be viewed properly...just on my list of many things to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paw-traits of Bonnie, what a beautiful dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite picture is the one of Badger where his nose is all close up. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pawsitively Pictures (love the name!) :D

    ReplyDelete